The Butterfly Papers Vol. 1
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Sometimes when we least expect it, something magical and unexpected happens.
This short story has turned out to be an interesting journey in a short amount of time and I find myself looking forward to the possibility of exploring it further. In the meantime, this short story will be published in October, 2013. Too excited not to share.
“The Butterfly Papers” Vol. 1
Natália was used to traveling alone and she liked to keep her own company. As she headed to Los Angeles International Airport, the day seemed like any other day. She wasn’t traveling far, just an hour flight, and yet she was feeling something she couldn’t quite put her fingers on.
There was a stirring deep within her daring her to step out of her comfort zone. She knew the Universe would collaborate in her favor, the elements usually did. But she would soon learn there was more to her than meets the eye when a series of ordinary events would produce extraordinary circumstances.
… EBook Coming Soon!
Posted by Pepper Carlson, C.Ht. at 5:30 PM
Words on Screen & Words on Paper
- Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
- Casablanca (1942)
- Chocolat (2000)
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, Susan Jeffer, Ph.D.
- Harold and Maude (1971)
- Invictus (2009)
- On The Waterfront (1954)
- Singin in the Rain (1952)
- The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield
- The Four Agreements, Miguel Ruiz
- The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
- The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- The Tao of Pooh, Benjamin Hoff
- The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- West Side Story (1961)
- What Happy People Know, Dan Baker