Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Unravel the Ribbon




Writers block has consumed me but my thoughts have been relentless. I let myself get wrapped up in the ideology of “if you don’t have something positive to say, then don’t say anything at all”.
Well, the truth is, the truth isn’t always positive. Sometimes the truth is just down right contrary to popular demand. If you’re searching for answers sometimes you have to look in places that were long since forgotten. You have to get out of your comfort zone and you have to get your hands dirty. I am now long over due for a manicure.
I’m not feeling negative but some might think it’s cynical.  I’m not unhappy but some might think it’s gloomy. I can’t always cater to the masses and periodically I have to engage in the I syndrome so I can get clear.
2012 is almost upon us and...


to read on click here...        http://www.lifewithoneeyeopen.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Words on Screen & Words on Paper

  • Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
  • Casablanca (1942)
  • Chocolat (2000)
  • Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, Susan Jeffer, Ph.D.
  • Harold and Maude (1971)
  • Invictus (2009)
  • On The Waterfront (1954)
  • Singin in the Rain (1952)
  • The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield
  • The Four Agreements, Miguel Ruiz
  • The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
  • The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra
  • The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
  • The Tao of Pooh, Benjamin Hoff
  • The Wizard of Oz (1939)
  • West Side Story (1961)
  • What Happy People Know, Dan Baker

Listening

  • Use Somebody, Kings of Leon
  • You're Beautiful, James Blunt
  • Love, Love, Love, Tristan Prettyman
  • Just Fine, Mary J. Blige
  • Banana Pancakes, Jack Johnson
  • You and Me, Dave Matthews
  • Just Breathe, Pearl Jam