Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Restless

Wonderments of intrigue like a childish crush, music plays a symphony and I just can’t get enough.  Strengths of the violin overtake the harp. All the while I think of you in a single moments hush.  The serenity of a rose quartz crystal ball. Sitting peacefully with just a smile,  the water fall flows in tranquility.  Dr. seuss landings of a sacred space and a mothers life is not forgotten.  The world is filled with starlight and I feel shy.  A dog barks in the distance and a baby softly cries.  Sleep doesn’t find me now so I am willful and  awake.  Sadness has no hold on me but I wish to see your face.  Black onyx  to release memories of a past, just a girl with glistening eyes who knew it wouldn’t last.  How doest thou think of me if ever that you do?  The crescent moon watches protectively and I do so miss the snow.  My eccentric Aquarius nature that I presume you already know.  A lightening storm over the stillest of lakes and I can still see the fireflies.  Sparklers on my birthday cakes, and memories of my pretty mothers smiles.  Just a few distant thoughts of being happy as a child.  Time heals all wounds and brings the oceans breeze.  Now I sit quietly getting sleepy and I’m at peace.  An unfinished painting stands by as the candles scent envelops me. Who shall play Brahms’ lullaby so that sleep can find me easily.  Will thy dreams come to me tonight and hold me?   Will I find you there?


© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words on Screen & Words on Paper

  • Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
  • Casablanca (1942)
  • Chocolat (2000)
  • Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, Susan Jeffer, Ph.D.
  • Harold and Maude (1971)
  • Invictus (2009)
  • On The Waterfront (1954)
  • Singin in the Rain (1952)
  • The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield
  • The Four Agreements, Miguel Ruiz
  • The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
  • The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra
  • The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
  • The Tao of Pooh, Benjamin Hoff
  • The Wizard of Oz (1939)
  • West Side Story (1961)
  • What Happy People Know, Dan Baker

Listening

  • Use Somebody, Kings of Leon
  • You're Beautiful, James Blunt
  • Love, Love, Love, Tristan Prettyman
  • Just Fine, Mary J. Blige
  • Banana Pancakes, Jack Johnson
  • You and Me, Dave Matthews
  • Just Breathe, Pearl Jam