Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happily Ever After

Today I woke wrapped in my new blanket of patience and gave a languid stretch of my body, mind and soul.  It's peaceful here in the moment and the answers come freely.  So much knowledge can be revealed in the deepest breath followed by the most tranquil sigh.  My meditation finds me smiling and the joy has me uplifted with hope.  I have settled in to the path of least resistance and it's amazing how free I feel.  The little things don't seem to bother me and I am sure that things always work out.  If we just live and let live all will fall into place.  Relinquishing control has been my biggest leap of faith.  But I was right.  The net appeared to catch me.  

We must trust that we are on track.  We must know that most of the time whether we rush, stress or freak out the outcome will still be the same.  And a funny thing is if we don't rush, stress or freak out the answer will come sooner.  Some things are out of our control.  Sometimes we get held up for whatever reason.  Find the messages in these moments.  The truth will be there.  

Right now mercury is in retrograde so things may seem out of sorts, electronics may be acting up and communication may be off kilter.  This is a time to slow down.  Take a breath followed by a sigh of relief and stay in the moment.  Let patience wrap it's arms around you and trust in the process.  

Not always easy to do.  My biggest obstacle has always been patience but my words have always tried to teach me.  That's why I keep posting these poems I write.  Because it's time to heed the words of advise that somehow find their way to paper when I play my part and hold the pen.



There has to be a window
So you can see past the waters edge
A wondrous rainbow of color awaits you,
If you just believe in what’s been said

If you listen to your heart
The words can speak in volumes
But you can’t fear the past
That’s been leaving you unraveled

The unknown is where
The answers are revealed
If you can keep the faith
In the truths that are concealed

Open up the lid 
of your life unlived
And all your truest passions
Will come rushing to be fulfilled

Get back up, brush yourself off
and find the faith 
You’re supposed to lead by example
not give in to an endless chase

Even though in times of trouble
it’s hard to understand
Let your life catch up to you
and gently hold your hand

Know you were made with love
in the eyes of happiness and glory
And know that you were meant to be
A happily Ever After kind of story









No comments:

Post a Comment

Words on Screen & Words on Paper

  • Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
  • Casablanca (1942)
  • Chocolat (2000)
  • Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, Susan Jeffer, Ph.D.
  • Harold and Maude (1971)
  • Invictus (2009)
  • On The Waterfront (1954)
  • Singin in the Rain (1952)
  • The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield
  • The Four Agreements, Miguel Ruiz
  • The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
  • The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra
  • The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
  • The Tao of Pooh, Benjamin Hoff
  • The Wizard of Oz (1939)
  • West Side Story (1961)
  • What Happy People Know, Dan Baker

Listening

  • Use Somebody, Kings of Leon
  • You're Beautiful, James Blunt
  • Love, Love, Love, Tristan Prettyman
  • Just Fine, Mary J. Blige
  • Banana Pancakes, Jack Johnson
  • You and Me, Dave Matthews
  • Just Breathe, Pearl Jam