Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Confidence In a Bottle

Happiness has found me. I have found my way. My Self has taken hold again with courage and vulnerability. The day brings the sunshine and I am set free. The wonderful flight of Johnathan Livingston Seagall and all is quite alright. The beauty that fills me has my willingness restored. Hope in the orchestra and the violin plays a quiet chord. The harp shall be my heart and the drums my future. No more of your confidence in a bottle. Severing the ties from the past. It's time to see what I want to see. Smiling eyes and meet me on a rail train. Drink my Shirley temple and I will eat the ice. Kiss me. Speak to me and I shall be lost in you forever. Pleasurable enlightenments and I am just a girl embracing life. Looking toward the journey and it's the yellow brick road. An optimistic traveling no need to say a word. Hazel eyes stand by holding on to the truth.  Many years of mishap and a misguided youth. Time to embrace the splendor brought on by happiness and insight. Time to drink up.









Photo Courtesy of Bamboo Waterfall by ~ExquisiteDistraction on deviantART   exquisitedistraction.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words on Screen & Words on Paper

  • Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
  • Casablanca (1942)
  • Chocolat (2000)
  • Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, Susan Jeffer, Ph.D.
  • Harold and Maude (1971)
  • Invictus (2009)
  • On The Waterfront (1954)
  • Singin in the Rain (1952)
  • The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield
  • The Four Agreements, Miguel Ruiz
  • The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
  • The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra
  • The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
  • The Tao of Pooh, Benjamin Hoff
  • The Wizard of Oz (1939)
  • West Side Story (1961)
  • What Happy People Know, Dan Baker

Listening

  • Use Somebody, Kings of Leon
  • You're Beautiful, James Blunt
  • Love, Love, Love, Tristan Prettyman
  • Just Fine, Mary J. Blige
  • Banana Pancakes, Jack Johnson
  • You and Me, Dave Matthews
  • Just Breathe, Pearl Jam