Thank you. Today say thank you to yourself. Find as many things as you can to be thankful about. As we approach this beautiful day let's bedazzle our moments with gratefulness. Let's heed the advise of Mr. Magorium, "Life is an extravaganza, so let's rise to the occasion!"
Thankfulness makes us grateful, being grateful brings us hope, hope can make us unstoppable, being unstoppable brings miracles, miracles birth optimism, optimism embraces change, change breeds courage, courage propagates jubilation, jubilation generates surprise, surprise leads to truth, truth sprinkles the world with synchronicity. Synchronicity creates universal peace, universal peace triggers tranquility, tranquility sparks magical moments, magical moments leave us breathless, being breathless finds us whole, being whole leaves us open to creation, creation manufactures transformations, transformations offer knowledge, knowledge gives us confidence, confidence helps us shine! Shining brightly gives us a lot to be thankful for, a lot to share with the world, and a lot to acknowledge.
What are you thankful for?
Words on Screen & Words on Paper
- Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
- Casablanca (1942)
- Chocolat (2000)
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, Susan Jeffer, Ph.D.
- Harold and Maude (1971)
- Invictus (2009)
- On The Waterfront (1954)
- Singin in the Rain (1952)
- The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield
- The Four Agreements, Miguel Ruiz
- The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
- The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- The Tao of Pooh, Benjamin Hoff
- The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- West Side Story (1961)
- What Happy People Know, Dan Baker